Blazed Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blazed Games

Free computer games/software

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Infection 2: Disease

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skinnyeddy

Infection 2: Disease Empty
PostSubject: Infection 2: Disease   Infection 2: Disease EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 2:27 pm

Infection 2: Disease is the sequel to Infection! which was my first game made with Game Maker.
Infection 2 will most likely be an open-world game.
I've made an Online Questionnaire for possible features in Infection 2. To fill-out the questionnaire please follow this link.

I've only got one screen shot of it as development on it has just started. I'll try and put some more up, as and when I can.

Here it is:
Infection 2: Disease Infection2MainmenuScreenshotlink.

Please comment constructively. Thank You
Back to top Go down
Jon
Admin
Jon

Character sheet
RPG: 10

PostSubject: Re: Infection 2: Disease   Infection 2: Disease EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 3:06 pm

You've got a nice idea here, but do you have a download available? I like open-world games so this should be fun.
Back to top Go down
https://blazedgames.forumotion.com
skinnyeddy

PostSubject: Re: Infection 2: Disease   Infection 2: Disease EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 4:01 pm

sorry, i dont have a download availible. It might take a while for me to make one as my exams are coming up and so i'll have to put GM and Infection on hold Sad .
Still, who knows i might be able to get a small demo out soon.
also, have you filled out the online questionnaire at the link above? I like so peoples input to see what they would like to see in Infection 2: Disease.

Thanks for showing an interest Razz! It always motivates me when someone looks forward to my games.
Back to top Go down
Jon
Admin
Jon

Character sheet
RPG: 10

PostSubject: Re: Infection 2: Disease   Infection 2: Disease EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 4:02 pm

skinnyeddy wrote:
sorry, i dont have a download availible. It might take a while for me to make one as my exams are coming up and so i'll have to put GM and Infection on hold Sad .
Still, who knows i might be able to get a small demo out soon.
also, have you filled out the online questionnaire at the link above? I like so peoples input to see what they would like to see in Infection 2: Disease.

Thanks for showing an interest Razz! It always motivates me when someone looks forward to my games.
Yeah I've filled out the online questions =)
Back to top Go down
https://blazedgames.forumotion.com
skinnyeddy

PostSubject: Re: Infection 2: Disease   Infection 2: Disease EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 4:07 pm

I've just edited the online question to include whether the game should be full screen or not.
Back to top Go down
skinnyeddy

PostSubject: Re: Infection 2: Disease   Infection 2: Disease EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 3:54 pm

i have now added a demo here. Please play and rate the demo. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
santa22

santa22

PostSubject: Re: Infection 2: Disease   Infection 2: Disease EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 11:44 am

great game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.godbattles.i8.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infection 2: Disease   Infection 2: Disease Empty

Back to top Go down

Infection 2: Disease
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazed Games :: Games :: Work In Progress/Finished games-
Jump to: