Blazed Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blazed Games

Free computer games/software

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tst speach(long)

Go down 
2 posters

what do you think(read first)?
not sure
tst speach(long) Vote_lcap50%tst speach(long) Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
dont like it
tst speach(long) Vote_lcap0%tst speach(long) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
like it
 0% [ 0 ]
love it
 0% [ 0 ]
wow...
tst speach(long) Vote_lcap50%tst speach(long) Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
santa22

santa22

tst speach(long) Empty
PostSubject: tst speach(long)   tst speach(long) EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 3:57 am

Yea... All of are allies are gone, all of our enemies are gone... But still though, TST is here...

TST was the first of it's kind too; before the GWDA, before the UWDA, TST stood alone.

I remember when people said we were fighting for a lost cause. They said TST wouldn't last a year, it was nothing speical... Now look at us, or should I say our legacy...

Because of TST, we have changed many people's lives, some people we set on a new course; think of it this way, if we would of never stopped Route666, many more websites would of been defaced, and they may have grown, hosting on their own servers, to stonger and more threatening forces. If we [runtime mainly] didn't stop all those paypal phishing scam sites, many people would have had their credit card information stolen, and that would of been many more victoms of Idenity theft...
TST has stopped an acceptable amount of black hats (crackers), and numorus spammers; I have personlly told over 2k people at one time the difference between a hacker and cracker (almost everyone there had a greater respect for hackers, and knew it was the crackers that were at fault).

TST produced many friends, allies, hackers, crackers, and enemies... But in the words of Andorid James, before he was pretty much dis-allowed to use a computer anymore, "I regreat nothing! If we could all of this again, I would do the exact same way!"

TST has even (under the radar) stopped a group called The Hackers' Community, which was made up of over 100 members; most experenced black hats... James went undercover on that one, and got them to meet in a place (outside the internet) and got the address, time, and date they were all going to meet up... James and I presented our information to the FBI (with more than enough proof to convict these guyes), and the police crashed their party so-to-speak, and the group disbanded.

It's amazing; a forum that started as a trap to loure in spammers(mainly a certain spammer), has such a lagacy.... But than again, it wasn't just the forums.... It was also it's members. A loyal army, more organized than any other group of it's kind (runtime I think was the first to admit that, how orgnized TST really is), and deticated leaders...

I would also like to point out something that The Public Enemy (TST's first big case, turned to enemy, turned to full out war) said (paraphraised): "These noobs at The Spammers Takeout, they think they can take us! Nobody can take us, let's show them what REAL hackers can do! We'll shut them down!"

It was less than a week later, when the leader the The Public Enemy surrendered, shut down his site saying, "I can't take all this anymore!", and it was later deleted by it's remote host(invisionfree).

If I'm not in awe at this legacy, if I'm not speechless from TST, all I really have, is one thing to say....

..."wow"
Back to top Go down
http://www.godbattles.i8.com
brett

brett

tst speach(long) Empty
PostSubject: Re: tst speach(long)   tst speach(long) EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 11:08 am

interesting
Back to top Go down
santa22

santa22

tst speach(long) Empty
PostSubject: Re: tst speach(long)   tst speach(long) EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 11:44 am

i was in TST, but ever since it closed i have not seen a HACKERin awhile. mabye their all gone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.godbattles.i8.com
Sponsored content

tst speach(long) Empty
PostSubject: Re: tst speach(long)   tst speach(long) Empty

Back to top Go down

tst speach(long)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazed Games :: General/Resources :: Off topic-
Jump to: