Blazed Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blazed Games

Free computer games/software

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

its the new guy called Lody

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lody

its the new guy called Lody Empty
PostSubject: its the new guy called Lody   its the new guy called Lody EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 1:12 am

im new to forum and im introducing myslef for sole point of pointless posting Very Happy
and now im gonna use a whole load of smiles because they look so cool
affraid Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Suspect Arrow Question Exclamation Question Basketball cheers lol! Sleep bounce cyclops pale Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Shocked Sad Very Happy Very Happy
kk all done Smile
Back to top Go down
Observing Daylight Saving

PostSubject: Re: its the new guy called Lody   its the new guy called Lody EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 1:13 am

S.M.I.L.I.E.S.
Super Monkey Intelligence Loving In Every Sentence
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol!
Back to top Go down
Lody

PostSubject: Re: its the new guy called Lody   its the new guy called Lody EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 1:20 am

L.O.L.
LOUGH OUT LOUD
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Observing Daylight Saving

PostSubject: Re: its the new guy called Lody   its the new guy called Lody EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 1:21 am

The real meaning of L.O.L.
Lonely Odd Lody
Back to top Go down
Jon
Admin
Jon

Character sheet
RPG: 10

PostSubject: Re: its the new guy called Lody   its the new guy called Lody EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 1:21 am

Thanks for joining!
Back to top Go down
https://blazedgames.forumotion.com
Lody

PostSubject: Re: its the new guy called Lody   its the new guy called Lody EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 1:27 am

Observing Daylight Saving wrote:
The real meaning of L.O.L.
Lonely Odd Lody
oh yea well you forgot something!
Lody is only a nickname that practically everyone calls me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its the new guy called Lody   its the new guy called Lody Empty

Back to top Go down

its the new guy called Lody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazed Games :: Community :: Introduction-
Jump to: